GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SMOBY SITE
The site is owned by Smoby Toys SAS. The information contained on this site is supplied exclusively to inform customers. This information is liable to be modified and updated at any time without warning.
The information contained in this site is subject to French Law and is supplied without guarantee of any sort, neither explicit nor tacit. This information is liable to contain inaccuracies or errors, however, Smoby Toys SAS will make every effort to correct them and provide exact, clear and accurate information for users of the site.
Smoby Toys SAS is not liable for the availability or the accessibility of the site to users. Similarly Smoby Toys SAS is not responsible for the content of any other site to which the user can have access via the site.
Smoby Toys SAS cannot be responsible for damage, temporary or permanent, direct or indirect, material or immaterial, or special, caused, in particular, and without this list being exhaustive, by the user’s computer system, neither for losses or damage which may result, in particular, but without this list being exhaustive from the use and consultation of this current site. Smoby Toys SAS is not responsible for damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion of a third party leading to a modification of the information given on the site. This site being non commercial, no provisions deal with the general conditions of sale.
Legal mentions of identification of the company
SMOBY TOYS SAS, a simplified joint stock company, the head office of which is at Lieu-Dit Le Bourg Dessus, 39170 Lavans-Lès-Saint-Claude, France
Issued capital EUR 20,000,000
RCS DE LONS-LE-SAUNIER N°503 233 421
Tel: +33(0)3 84 41 38 00
Fax: +33(0)3 84 42 83 24
E-mail address: email@example.com
The person responsible for the publication: Bernard Russac in his capacity of Sales and Marketing Director of Smoby Toys SAS.
Design and construction of the site
Hessestraße 5 – 7
Phone: +49 (0)911 277 97 11
Hetzner Online GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)9831 505 -0
Author’s right - Copyright © - Links
The complete contents are protected by intellectual property rights. Any production, reproduction or representation of a part or the whole of the site, regardless of the medium, is forbidden under the reserves given below. Non-compliance with these provisions constitutes an infringement liable to result in the civil and penal liability of the pirate.
The reproduction on paper
With the exception of the illustrations, the reproduction of the pages of this site on paper is authorised, provided the three conditions below are complied with:
- they are distributed free,
- the documents are reproduced in their entirety (no modification or alteration of any sort is made)
- explicit citation of the address of the Smoby site concerned as the source and mention that the rights of reproduction are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction by electronic means
The reproduction of all or part of this site by electronic means is authorised provided that the source is clearly and legibly added and ‘All rights reserved’ is mentioned.
The information may only be used for personal, private or associated reasons: any other use, in particular and without this list being exhaustive, for commercial, public or publicity purposes, is excluded.
The creation of the links to the sites of Smoby Toys SAS
The sites of the company Smoby Toys SAS authorise the insertion of a hypertext link pointing towards their content, provided that:
- the pages of the sites of the company Smoby Toys SAS should not be interleaved within the pages of another site, but accessible by opening a window.
- the source is mentioned which will point, thanks to a hypertext link, directly to the target content.
The information may only be used for personal, private or associated reasons. Any other use, in particular and without this list being exhaustive, for commercial, public or publicity purposes, is excluded.
Note: This authorisation does not apply to internet sites disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or able to have an effect on the majority and/or on the image of the company Smoby Toys SAS.
For any other use please consult us.
Personal data and cookies
In this section Smoby Toys SAS would like to inform you of its confidentiality policy regarding information that you have supplied to its internet site, as well as on the use of the navigation information (type of cookies).
1. Collection of personal data on the site www.smoby.com/fr
In accordance with law 78-17 regarding information technology, files and freedom of 6 January 1978, amended by the law no 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, information of a personal character regarding users of the Smoby site could be the subject of automated collection and processing in accordance with the aims specified during the collection and advised to the people concerned and form the subject of a declaration at the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) [National Commission for Information Technology and Freedom].
2. Identity of the manager responsible for data processing
SMOBY TOYS SAS, a simplified joint stock company, the head office of which is at Lieu-Dit Le Bourg Dessus, 39170 Lavans-Lès-Saint-Claude, France - Issued capital EUR 20,000,000 - RCS DE LONS-LE-SAUNIER N°503 233 421
3. Purposes of the data processing
The personal information likely to be gathered by the site www.smoby.com/fr can form the subject of data processing for the following purpose or purposes: dealing with your requests, communicating with you concerning the products, the services and promotional offers, management of customer relations, preparation of statistics, making contact, keeping and updating our files, recommending products and services likely to interest you.
We also use this information to improve our internet sites, prevent or detect fraud or abuse on our internet sites and enable some third parties to supply technical, logistical or other functions for our account. The collection and the conservation of personal information forms the subject of site user’s information previous to the collection of the data and the collection of consent. We are likely to use all the information collected to better understand your requirements, improve our internet sites, our products and our services, manage the content and the publicity, send you offers and information and better meet your expectations.
4. Addressee(s) of the data
The addressee of the data is the company SMOBY TOYS SAS which is likely to transmit this information to the SIMBA DICKIE GROUP, a group to which it belongs, its subsidiaries, contractors in the respect of the conditions specified during the collection and within the limits fixed by the law.
5. Rights of access, correction and opposition to the processing of this information
In accordance with the regulations in force, the users have a right of access, opposition, correction and deletion of the data and information of a personal character concerning them by sending a simple request addressed:
- by letter to SMOBY TOYS SAS - Service Web - Lieu-Dit Le Bourg Dessus - 39170 LAVANS LES SAINT CLAUDE, France
- or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by stating their surname, christian name, e-mail and, if possible, customer reference number in order to facilitate their request.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data that concerns you.
During the creation of your account on the site www.smoby.fr, Smoby Toys SAS also offers you the possibility of receiving by e-mail or by the "Newsletter", information on new products and competitions organised by Smoby Toys SAS. You can decide, at any time, to no longer receive this “Newsletter” by unsubscribing by means of the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of the page of the email.
6. Information regarding cookies
Cookies are used on this site to detect multiple use of an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files that your internet navigator leaves and stores on your computer. When you visit our site again these cookies supply information that enables you to be recognised automatically. This recognition is done on the basis of your IP address stored in the cookies. Also, information regarding the navigation is likely to be recorded in the ‘cookie’ files of each user terminal, according to his general choices on the management of the cookies. Cookies enable the sites to recognise the users and store their navigation history so that they can suggest to them a more fluid navigation during subsequent visits. In your computer the cookies are managed by your internet navigator.
You can prevent cookies being stored on your hard disc by selecting ‘do not accept cookies’ in the configuration of your navigator. This can, however, have the effect of limiting the functionalities in our offers.
According to your navigator:
1. In the ‘tools’ menu at top right of the navigation bar choose ‘Internet options’
2. Click the ‘Confidentiality’ tab
3. Define your choices regarding cookies with the help of the cursor. By clicking on ‘Advance’ a manual and advanced management of the cookies will be proposed.
4. Save you preferences by clicking on ‘OK’
1. In the menu at the top of the page click on ‘Tools’ then ‘Options’
2. Select the tab ‘Private life’
3. Historic paragraph: In the drop-down menu ‘Conservation rules’ click on ‘Use the personal parameters for the story’.
4. The parameters displayed enable you to define your choices for cookies and the period for which they are retained (refuse all cookies, accept cookies while refusing third party cookies, etc.)
5. Save you preferences by clicking on ‘OK’
1. Click on the icon ‘Personalise and check Google Chrome’ situated at the top right of the navigation bar
2. Select ‘Parameters’ then activate ‘Display advanced parameters’
3. In the confidential part activate the menu ‘parameters of contents’.
4. Define your choices regarding cookies, select ‘Block third party sites’.
1. Click on ‘Safari’ in the bar of the top menu then ‘Preferences’
2. Select the icon ‘Confidentiality’
3. Define your choices regarding cookies, (Block third party sites).
For further information consult your rights on the CNIL site.